สูตร ตู้ สล็อต ผล ไม้ สนุก ฟรี_เกมยิงปลาเล่นได้หลายคน _สล็อตทุกรูปแบบ_sbo365 zeny_เครดิต ฟรี ล่าสุด 2019
AFOA Canada Dollars and Sense Program
Contact us today and learn about our youth targeted financial literacy suite of workshops!
AFOA Canada has developed three financial literacy Dollars and Sense modules for Aboriginal students: (1) The Secondary School Module for students in grades 11 and 12; (2) The Middle School Module for students in grades 7 and 8; and (3) The Elementary School Module for students in grades 3 and 4.
The goals of the Dollars and Sense Program are to:
(1) enhance students understanding of handling finances and using money wisely;
(2) provide the knowledge and skills to help students make informed financial decisions;
(3) increase students understanding of saving and setting financial goals;
(4) assist students in determining the real costs of products and services; and
(4) build students awareness of career opportunities in finance.
There is a lot of interest in this program because it is much needed in our communities. Contact us today to take advantage of this opportunity to invest in helping our Aboriginal youth understand what financial literacy is and why it is so important.
Let’s work together to help build a community of Professionals!
CONTACT : Patricia Debassige
Toll-free: (866) 722-2362 Ext.105 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AFOA Canada thanks and acknowledges TD Bank Group for providing funding for this Program.
Dollars and Sense – Train the Administrators (1 day)
This one day workshop has been designed to provide training in the administration, coordination and delivery of the Dollars and Sense modules. Topics covered include: becoming familiar with the modules; signing an agreement; roles and responsibilities; program costs; how to structure a delivery session; facilitation tips; and others.